“A little smoky for my taste” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 24 things to do in Tunica
Brush Creek, Tennessee
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“A little smoky for my taste”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012

As an ex-smoker, this resort was by far, the smokiest I have ever seen. Plus, the slots were ALL electronic and very hard to understand.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Silverdriver20

Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“gambling experience”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012

In my experience all casinos are basically the same. the dealers were friendly. I had fun at the tables.

Visited June 2012
Illinois
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Was a nice gaming area”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2012

We visited this Casino on a recent trip to Tunica. We ate at the buffet since the couple we went with had some free meals there. The buffet was pretty good and I love the outside look of the building. Have not stayed in any of the rooms here but we had a good time for the 2 hours we spent inside the casino.

Visited November 2011
Mount Pulaski, Illinois
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Would like to live here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2012

Great food great service, everyone is friendly, Servers are friendly the singing hostess in the morning is a sweetheart.

Visited June 2012
Memphis, Tennessee
75 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 75 helpful votes
“Smoke filled, not classy”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2012

I don't see the appeal. Not much of a gamboler myself, but a few friends wanted to dress up and go have a casino night - I think Tunica is just the wrong place for that entirely. The casinos there were thick with smoke and we ended up being completely overdressed. We had fun together but there are better options to stay in the city.