“Favorite Casino at Tunica”

Tunica Roadhouse Casino
Ranked #3 of 26 things to do in Tunica
Reviewed August 17, 2012

We went to several casinos on our visit, but this was my favorite. Slot machines were looser, and I saw many winners. Drink service was excellent, and staff caring and friendly. Would definitely return.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

just had fun and my daughter won a little money. i like the decor and it was close to our horseshoe hotel

Reviewed August 6, 2012

The food is reasonably priced and the service is friendly and quick. I had the ribeye and it would compare to any steak from a fancy (expensive) steak house. The loaded mashed potatoes were good. The salad dressing tasted like it was home made. I try to eat there anytime I'm in Tunica.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

this was a great room but the bath had glass walls the hot tub in the room was a plus. there was no dislikes at all the stuff was great the food was good and really loved the bar there

Reviewed June 23, 2012

The casino is small, which I really like. My husband and I don't really gamble much, but we do like the slot machines and video poker. They still had plenty of video poker machines, and those are getting scarce in some casinos. We didn't win a lot but we brought home a little bit more than we took, which is always good. We ordered a total of 4 drinks and they were served pretty promptly. Oh, the best thing was that this casino was less smokey than others.