“Competent but not exciting dining”
Review of Atrium Cafe

Atrium Cafe
Ranked #20 of 66 Restaurants in Tunica
Description: In the Gold Strike Casino Resort.
Description: In the Gold Strike Casino Resort.
Reviewed July 19, 2014

My wife and I dropped in for a post-theater bite on a Friday evening (18 Jul 2014). The menu is all right, with the expected selection of soups, salads, sandwiches, basic entrees, etc. Our food was average. Service was acceptable.

We also ate breakfast here the following morning (19 Jul 2014). The menu is again all right, nothing really creative. My vegetable omelet was well done, the hash browns were nice, and the marbled rye toast was very good. The plate of fresh fruit was well presented and nicely chilled. Again, average food. Our service at breakfast was acceptable.

For a busy restaurant just off the main casino floor, this is par for the course.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

Ate breakfast at the Atrium Cafe and there was so much food, I couldn't eat it all. I was very impressed and very full when I left. The wait staff was quick to check on you and refill drinks. Overall, it was a very nice experience.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

The day of our arrival, we decided to try the Atrium for dinner. We were seated right away and our server took our order promptly ( bowl of gumbo and a Ruben sandwich). It was about 7pm and not overly crowded. We noticed people coming and going and I mentioned that is sure is taking a long time to get our food. Our server never checked back to see if we needed our drinks refilled. After a half hour we decided we had waited long enough for our food and got up to leave. The hostess asked how our meal was and we informed her that we never got our meal and we were leaving. We spoke to our Charter Rep who in turn had us speak with the Marketing Rep. After all was said and done, nobody offered us a meal on the Gold Strike.

2  Thank DEL K
Reviewed July 5, 2014

This is a restaurant that is located inside the Goldstrike Casino in Tunica. The menu is somewhat limited, but we enjoyed everything we had. My dad and I both ordered the Catfish Plate and my mom ordered the Pulled Pork BBQ Sandwich. All of it was excellent. We had an awesome waiter named Kenneth, who was very good at his job. The only downside is the price. It is quite a bit expensive for a casino restaurant. I would expect the prices at the Casino Steak House, but not just a regular restaurant. The Catfish Plates were $20.00 each. It included 3 pieces of fish, three hushpuppies, fries, and a little thing of slaw. The BBQ Sandwich came with fries and was $14.00. A little pricey in my opinion. Otherwise, an excellent experience.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

My Reuben did NOT taste like corned beef...more like a poorly aged cut of tough beef. The pulled pork sandwich was OK, but both were overpriced in our opinion. For a little more go to the buffet and increase your choices.

Been to Atrium Cafe? Share your experiences!