“They should be accepting applications!!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ranked #31 of 64 Restaurants in Tunica
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 8, 2013

My mom and I waited 1 hour and 45 minutes for our order!! It was one lady working the register and one guy cooking. Being that it was a holiday weekend, Fitz should have had more people on staff.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Well let me say this is one of the best buffets they have in Tunica. On senior citizen day which is on Wendsday you earn 10 credits and you spin a wheel for money, free hotel stay or the buffet. My husband received 10 dollars free slot play and I received a free buffet. Maybe because of the economy but other buffets in Tunica have went downhill. We were there from Sunday to Thursday so we used the free buffet for Thursday morning before heading home. They have a egg station which make eggs to order even omelets and oleanty of fresh fruit, cereal,etc. But if you don't want ice in your juice you have to tell them.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Great food and open 24 hrs so you can snack all you like when you play....the phillycheese sandwich was incredible and the fries were to die for! Recommend this!!!

1  Thank Dorene Z
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Food was prepared in front of you while you wait & was very good. Open until very late at night for your convenience.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

The chili cheese fries and delicious,a dn my husband had the philly steak and that was pretty good too.

Been to Fitz Casino Snack Bar? Share your experiences!