“Always a wonderful experience”
Review of 37 - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Harrah's Signature Restaurant in Tunica
“Always a wonderful experience”
Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

I first dined here in July 2012 and the food was magnificent. I've dined here several times since then as well. I've always received wonderful service. The steaks are sublime. Especially if you order the bleu cheese encrusted New York Strip. I also highly recommend the filet with Oscar sauce. The portions are large and the atmosphere is very nice. I will always return to this restaurant. But be willing to spend some money. It's not for people that want to watch their budget. The menu is ala carte. But I do not mind paying more for excellent quality food. And I also like the fact that it's more of an adult atmosphere. Not like the buffets where you have to hear screaming children. I will certainly return time and time again.

• Visited December 2012

San Clemente, Ecuador
“Too bog for theoir boots?”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

We went to 37 expecting a great meal and service and were only half right. Ordered short ribs as an appetizer and they were delicious. However server lingered with a regular to the point our water glasses were empty, a wine list wasn't presented (at what is supposed to be a 4 star), menus given to us with no discussion of specials or recommendations. After 35 ninutes between appetizer and meal and no check in from bartender/waiter, I expressed my disappointment to the server in our service levels. He replied with 'I think your service levels are fine'. Really?? We asked to speak to the manager who was very pleasant. Our meals arrived and he offered to comp them, but we wanted to make sure he was very clear that this was not an attempt to get free food, but rather we were truly disappointed. We left the food untouched and left. The restaurant was near deserted on a Friday evening, so no excuses for shoddy service.

Maumelle, Arkansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not so special, special meal”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

What you read is all you get. Pork chops 29.00 not even a salad is included. The lobster and shrimp pasta for 41.00 is mostly runny galic butter. Service was excellant though.

Visited March 2013
Clintwood, Virginia
“This Is The Real Deal”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I recently visited Harrahs Tunica on a Charter Flight out of TriCities Tennessee.I have stayed at Harrahs before,but have never eaten at 37.I made a reservation for six o'clock and the staff were waiting upon our arrival.The ambience of this establishment is awesome and the menu reminds you of a Ruth Chris variety,just so much better in quality and quantity.I had the bone-in ribeye(23 ounces,a baked potato and a delicious salad with awesome buttermilk dressing.Hats off to the staff at 37.I will return upon my next trip to Tunica.

• Visited February 2013
Houston, Texas
“Fine dining with exceptional & varied menu. Pricey but typical to quality received.”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

We enjoyed sea bass with lump crab meat in lemon buter perfectly done. Also best lamp chops ever received thanks to unusual preparation which included coffee. As foodies, we were impressed. Wines also varued. As alwsys you psy for what you receive. Nice to be impressrd with quality & service here.. Will be back before we leave. Mrs Partin