Bally's Tunica Casino Hotel
$65
QualityInn
Best Western Tunica Resort(Tunica)(Great Value!)
$48
$49
$48
$53
Hotels.com
See what travelers are saying:
Gaithersburg, Maryland
Reviewed January 14, 2006

We booked a room at Ballys Tunica for New Years eve 12/31/05. The price qouted for the one night was $330.00. While we thought the rate was high, hotels charge a bit more than the normal rate for a holiday, so we accepted their offer. Ballys charged the $330.00 to our credit card on 12/23/05,eight days prior to our arrival. When we arrived on 12/31/05, we were extremely disappointed. We did not stay and requested a refund. As of January 15th this money has not been credited back to us. Ballys has been unresponsive. The hallways were narrow and very dark. The room was spartanly furnished and did not contain a closet to hang your clothing. You were expected to hang your clothing in the part of a small TV stand that would usually be used to store videotapes and DVDs. Also the casino is down the road and you must take a shuttle.

• Stayed: December 2005
6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Montgomery Village, Maryland
Reviewed January 12, 2006

On December 31, 2005, I checked into Bally's Tunica and upon a tour of the facility decided that I wanted to cancel and requested a refund. A receipt was given to me for a "credit refund". I was told that my payment in the amount of $330.00 would go back into my account within 5-7 days. When I telephoned on the 7th business day because the money had been paid to Bally's by my bank, I was told that, "it had not been taken care of but that it would that day which was January 10th. As of todays date, January 13, my money in the amount of $330.00 has not been credited to my account).

• Stayed: December 2005
4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 23, 2005

Stayed at the Balley for 2 nights recently. Bed was confortable and the room was fairly clean but the hotel left a lot to be desired given the rate we paid. There was a coffee pot in the room but no where for people who got up early to get coffee while others in their party slept in. No papers available even for purchase and the availability of snacks consisted of what could be purchased at the vending machine.

Overall amenities were less than expected. We would not stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2005
6  Thank kathclin
Reviewed March 18, 2005

Very nice hotel, clean and updated room, nice service with a smile.
You have to take a shuttle bus or drive to the casino. We noticed the shuttle bus driver singing a little southern gospel while he was driving. We asked him if he would sing us some tunes and every time he drove us to and from the casino he did. He was great!! We needed some cheering up after getting spanked in the casino!!
Very good ribs at the buttet, never paid for a meal.

Hurley, Mississippi
Reviewed March 17, 2004

I have stayed at bally's in Robinsonville on several occasions, and I have always found it to be clean, comfortable, and above all, the people who worked there, were great. They make you feel at home. There was one Lady who was a Clerk in the Hotel, her name was Demetrice Burnette. Not sure if she is still there or not, but she's the greatest! She gives you good rates, let's you know what all is available in the area, and welcomes you as if you were coming in there to visit family.

If you want the Best go to Bally's in Robinsonville.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member