“Good place to stay at a reasonable price”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Tunica
Bally's Tunica Casino Hotel
Ranked #16 of 19 Hotels in Tunica
Reviewed October 6, 2013

We have stayed many times here using our free comp....feel I owe it to this establishment to leave a fair review. Room has always been comfortable and clean. Just a nice place to stay after a fun night of gambling. Cannot complain about anything about the room. Staff could be friendlier, but oh well, it's hard to get employees to realize how important they are to the overall ambiance of a place.
The rooms are not luxury rooms but certainly very nice.
We are staying here again this coming weekend, so I will review it again following this trip. October 10, 2013

Room Tip: Be aware you must drive to casino or take the provided shuttle...only minutes away. Shuttle is act...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Deb J

Reviewed July 20, 2013

We were recently at the casino and the dealer was the rudest person we have ever encountered at a casino. Additionally, they were VERY understaffed with their cocktail servers, thus we waited over an hour for a drink. With all the other casinos available in the area, we would recommend you avoid this one.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
7  Thank Julie B
Reviewed July 8, 2013

the hotel had ok rooms the bath was really nice on the way we took exit 14 and went down stonewall to get well road and to next road and went right it was a time saver way to go there was a lot of nice views along the. there is a store from the past half way down stonewall. now I will go that way don't forget Byhilla the town is a is fantasic. ballys has upgraded there casino and was real nice

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank norman h
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We stayed in Bally's back in March. We went down to Tunica on a whim and were barely able to make reservations last minute for a Fri and Sat night (understandable). However, on Friday we stayed at Harrahs and were not disappointed. On Saturday we checked into Bally's and were very upset. Our room was gross. There was debris on the floor so I assume they didn't even vacuum. There was also a very large stain on the carpet and stain on the wall next to the stain on the carpet. It honestly looked like someone had been shot and bled out in the room. The bathroom was filthy, hair and other debris all in the tub. I also forgot some jewelry on the bathroom counter and when I called from the car and told them they said they would check and call me back. No one ever called so several hours later when I returned home I called again and they gave me the run-around and sent me to a voice mail. I left a voice mail and waited two days before calling again. When I called back they told me that nothing had been found in the room "sorry". I can't say I'm suprised that the stuff went "missing" but for them to take sooo long to get back to me it just pushed me over. We will never stay with Bally's again, nor go to the casino. I've been to everyone casino and stayed at Harrahs, Hollywood, Resorts, and Sams Town as well and have never had such a horrible experience. Sad that Resorts owns Bally's but apparently the hotel manager there has it much more under control.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
7  Thank Cancer2988
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised during my three night stay here in June 2013. I received a discount deal by visiting their website and staying during the Sunday through Thursday off-peak days. I was greeted by polite and professional staff that checked me in quickly. Room 138 was clean, close to my parking spot, had ice-cold air conditioning controlled by me, and even had a medium-sized refrigerator. I appreciated the quiet environment at night and slept great here. If you want luxury and bow-tied soap bars, stay somewhere else. But for a nice clean room and a good night's sleep at a fair price, this property is hard to beat. The parking lot is well lit all night, and you can even park by your room's window for extra security. For gamblers, the casino is about a quarter mile away, but a shuttle comes by regularly. I took a bicycle with me and had some excellent rides on the flat roads (the wide emergency lanes are great for biking). There is also a nice little pool at the hotel, but there is no exercise room or other facilities. There was also no WIFI at this hotel. For the rate I paid, I am very satisfied with Bally's Hotel and will stay there again. It certainly beats some of the other casino hotels that require you to hike two football fields to get to your room. Thanks Bally's.

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms start in the 100's.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank kryptowrite
Reviewed June 24, 2013

we traveled in on a Saturday and compared to the other casino locations the rate was definitely the best; though I would recommend paying more for quality. The staff wasn't rude, but certainly didn't make you feel as though they were happy you were there. Not being from the area we asked for recommendation on the casinos and restaurants, it says something when the staff doesn't recommend their own casino or dinning. The room was not good; bugs in the bathroom, beds not level, sheets stained/dirty, but the a/c worked great. We reserved a non-smoking room on their website but were given smoking; I understand that overbookings happen but it would have been nice to at least get an apology that we didn't get what we reserved. It was bad enough that we opted to drive home over 3 hours in the middle of the night just to be able to get some sleep.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank 2010dlb
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Ok, so I rated as average in the rating scale above, but considering the price, I would rate this hotel as excellent. We had a comfortable king bed, and the room and linens were all clean. The shower was the best I have had in a hotel at any price with plenty of pressure and a good spray pattern. Very surprisingly, the tub was equipped with whirlpool jets, but by the time I had discovered that, I was ready for my shower, not a relaxing spa. The hotel is separate from the casino and a shuttle runs every ten minutes or when you ask the desk clerk or the casino valet office to call them, but most people will want to simply drive from one casino to another anyway. The negative reviews I see here must be from those folks who live in upscale digs and would never dream of stepping foot across my humble threshold, but if you like saving money and you are just going to sleep in your room, I highly reccommend this place. The upper 1% should stay in their palatial surrounds and shut up as far as I`m concerned.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple