We arrived very early since we had a red eye flight. I called the hotel when we landed to see if there was an chance of checking in early, I was told we would be able to check in at noon. We arrived around 11am and checked with the front desk to see if noon was still a realistic time and we were told it was. After spending an hour in the casino we dragged out tired bodies back to the desk where we encountered the rudest front desk staff I have ever encountered. He very loudly told me check in time is between 3-5 and our room wouldn't be ready until 5pm. I reminded him the website states check in is 3pm and I expected our 2 rooms to be ready by then. Horrible experience and while I understand we were asking for an early check in there was no reason to be rude and push our check in time back as far as possible.
The rooms were dirty, run down and not worth the $130.00 a night we paid. More in line with a 1990's Motel 6 then a chain casino hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Fitz Casino and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzgerald`s Hotel Tunica Resorts
- Fitzgeralds Hotel Tunica Resorts
- Fitzgeralds Hotel And Casino Tunica
- Fitzgeralds Tunica Resorts