We stayed three nights at Fitz on October 23,24 and 25. We all had a great time. My parents won around 1950.00 and we won 525.00 It was great. We have been coming here since 1998 and we come at least 4 times a year. Well, on Saturday evening I hit $300.00 on a machine and cashed out my ticket on my machine. I took it to the cash redemption machine and it spit out three $100.00 bills. Well, I decided I wanted to play some more before going up to my room so I took them and layed them on the counter at the casheirs cage. He through one back at me and said it was no good. I said what do you mean? He got me his supervisior and she said it was a fake $100.00 bill. I told her it came out of her change machine and she could check her cameras to see that. I also told her wh ich machines I cashed out the money on so I could prove that to. She was really nice and told me the same thing happened to her mother in Memphis at the bank. They gave her fake bills also. She told me she was sorry, but I would not get my money back. or replaced. I felt that was really unfair, as I spent my own money in their machines and I won fair and square, but yet I dont get the money for it. Word of advice. Always hold your money to the light and see that it is real. Mine looked very real, but it wasnt.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Fitz Casino and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzgerald`s Hotel Tunica Resorts
- Fitzgeralds Hotel Tunica Resorts
- Fitzgeralds Hotel And Casino Tunica
- Fitzgeralds Tunica Resorts