Went with my sisters to get away for a weekend..Requested ajoining rooms - they gave us 2 rooms that connected, but the rooms were filthy! The carpet seemed almost "damp", the curtin liners were torn and old and stained, bathrooms had not been cleaned properly - they ended up moving us to rooms next door to each other, (NOT what was requested)! These rooms were not much better, but after traveling 700 miles, we needed to get our feet on the ground. I ended up with bug bites all over my legs. We went to the Steakhouse for dinner, the male manager there was a complete jerk...thought he was being humerous, but wasn't. 8-10 years ago, Fitzgerald's was my favorite casino in Tunica, but something has gone drastically wrong!! We did enjoy the music, a band that played Motown, and we had fun with the other guests dancing in the aisles. Other then that...next time we are staying at Gold Strike!!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Fitz Casino and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzgerald`s Hotel Tunica Resorts
- Fitzgeralds Hotel Tunica Resorts
- Fitzgeralds Hotel And Casino Tunica
- Fitzgeralds Tunica Resorts