Stopped at Fitzgeralds Sept 18th because on-line they advertised Senior Buffet Wed for $5. Also advertised Slot Tournament free entry with 25 points of gambling. 3 of us got the required points and went to sign up and was told they changed it to Sundays. What a disappointment!!!! I told them they needed to change their internet advertising promotions. We proceeded to eat at $5 buffet, there was no one at the station, line was building behind us, finally someone shows up. You pay and then roam to where you want to sit. Overall the food was surprisingly better than we anticipated (good bread pudding dessert). We didn't win anything but did get to play longer on our money than at Gold Strike or Hollywood. I was told they have been bought out when I asked where the big leprechan was that greeted you when you entered casino. I noticed the name is now FITZ. One of the drawbacks to this casino is being by itself. If you are losing you can't walk next door to try and change your luck. I prefer to stay overnight at one of the other casino locations, but if you are out stop by...the workers are very friendly and helpful when you can find them.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Fitz Casino and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzgerald`s Hotel Tunica Resorts
- Fitzgeralds Hotel Tunica Resorts
- Fitzgeralds Hotel And Casino Tunica
- Fitzgeralds Tunica Resorts