Room was shabby & worn with little attention to detail paid to either the upkeep or the daily cleaning. Dated furnishing that were the wrong side of comfortable, no exhaust fan in the bathroom and please spring for more than one trash can, at least put one in the bathroom. The daily cleaning was spotty and I had to call down 2 of 3 days to have them bring more soap/shampoo, yes folks, I do expect those to be re-stocked daily along with clean glasses, coffee mugs etc. etc. Silly me. They advertised an indoor pool & Jacuzzi which is one of the reasons I chose the Fitz, the pool water was fairly cold and the room the pool was housed in was absolutely cold, who wants to climb out of the pool and turn into a popsicle? The Jacuzzi had been out of order for what the staff said was "quite a while", I saw no workmen (our stay was Tuesday - Friday). Suffice it to say I'll not stay here again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Fitz Casino and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzgerald`s Hotel Tunica Resorts
- Fitzgeralds Hotel Tunica Resorts
- Fitzgeralds Hotel And Casino Tunica
- Fitzgeralds Tunica Resorts