“Rooms for $35 & breakfast buffett” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Fitz Casino and Hotel

Fitz Casino and Hotel
Ranked #5 of 19 Hotels in Tunica
Pendleton
“Rooms for $35 & breakfast buffett”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

Wonderful room rates & good breakfast buffet. Most servers were very good about keeping drinks filled but a few had to be asked multiple times. Twice we were seated without eating utensils & had to flag someone to our table to get them, & still had to wait for drinks.

• Stayed September 2011
      Location
      Rooms
2 Thank Misty A

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (111)
Dallas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

With a players card, you will likely get room offers from the Fitz. They have a good buffet and Senior Day is Wednesday, on which day they give seniors (50+) a coupon good for a $5 buffet. Also, after acruing 10 pts, you can spin the wheel to get a gift (free play, buffet coupon, or another gift). Lots of waitresses to keep you loose. Speaking of loose, I had particularly good luck on a Buffalo machine upstairs, hitting a $432 spin on 80 cents. They also have $3 craps (20 x odds) and $3 blackjack.

We enjoyed the fact that they had a coffee maker in the room.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
      Location
      Rooms
2 Thank MrChips
Nevada, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

We go twice a year to Tunica and look forward to the fun we share with our friends. The Fitzerald Casino always sends us free rooms with playing at their casino along with players play back cash. We love the atmoshere and the rooms were recently remodeled. We love the buffet and on Wed nights they have Senior Dinners for all over 55 for $5. The seafood buffets are great on Fri and Sat. The only improvement I can say is I wish they would make a pool outside as well. The inside pool is nice for year round use and the jazcuzzi is great as well. We have been coming to the Casino for 15 years now and Like it over the others. I would recommend this hotel for anyone. The shopping outlet stores are really a plus also to visit.

Room Tip: Use your players card on every play to get free rooms.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
Horn Lake, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2011

I saw a billboard on the Hwy 61 N and saw that Fitzgerald Casino/Hotel was offering a night's stay for $35. I couldn't pass it up. I've traveled up and down the state of MS and never stayed at a hotel thats in my own backyard, sort of speak, lol. With taxes, the room came up to right at $38-$39 for a night and it included a very nice standard room and 2 free buffet tickets. It was a beautiful room and an outstanding breakfast.
I wasn't aware of the promotion Ladies Night on Thursdays in August 2011 until I saw tables set up around the hotel's pool. I went and applied for and player's card and took it to the casino's travel desk across from the Gift Shop. I received: a little cute pink bag that had Fitzgerald's Ladies Night Out stamped on it, 2 cocktail tickets for myself and 2 cocktail tickets for my husband, 2 wrist bands to enter the Ladies Night Out area, we both received a ticket to enter into the Ladies Night Out drawing and I also received a ticket to enter the Slot Tournament. The Ladies Night Out area had a buffet set up and a mini bar area where we ordered our cocktails and all took place around the hotel's swimming pool and hot tub. Everything was beautiful, and the patrons and staff were very helpful and friendly. Ms. Antonette at the hotel's check-in was really nice, friendly and made sure I got the room I wanted. The buffet wasn't like ordinary hotel breakfasts that serve hard biscuits and cold cereal. Riverview Bufffet serves the best breakfast. I will visit again before the promotion is over!!!

Room Tip: Ask for "high floor" and a view of the Mississippi River!
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
4 Thank eallen116
Loretto, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2011

Me and my buddy Mitch both went the rooms where clean and not a bad price at all. We had went during the week so it was cheaper. The food was great at the buffet slots took my money but o well lol Me and him both had to say we was comin back in September before we even left lol this time we bringin more friends wit us.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
Walworth, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2011

We again made the trip from Wisconsin to Tunica and found the Fitz even better than last time! The staff was friendlier and more helpful than ever. Service was outstanding from check in to check out with all concerned with providing a pleasurable experience.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
West Bend, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2011

Not bad for the price but spend a little more and go to Gold strike or Horseshoe.
The room was ok we stayed in the Pullman suite not very large for a suite. They layout of the room was good with the bathroom separating the bedroom and living area. When we first arrived the room had a musty smell coming from the AC. Called the front desk and maintenance replace the AC unit no more musty smell. I think they need to check all the rooms before the give them 2 you. After a 12 hr drive that's not something I was looking forward to doing waiting for them to fix the AC.
The casino is small compared to other resorts. Mostly locals here very friendly.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family