See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 6, 2017

Stayed several times years ago when traveling with dog.....Place at time was a bit run down.....However, was able to accommodate us during a Holiday weekend recently....Rooms with new bedspreads/new curtains/new or clean carpet/Bed comfortable and quiet stay.....Would stay again.....

Room Tip: Good location/very reasonable prices......
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 11, 2017

People were all nice but the door had a crack between it and the jam that a cat could walk through. DO NOT STAY here. It is noisy because of the crack in the door. No iron in room, couldnt get the shower to work.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Jack B
Reviewed February 27, 2017

This was my first time staying at the hotel. I like the additional window bed and the shower was very relaxing. I did not get a chance to eat the breakfast.The staff was nice and the rooms were clean.

Room Tip: Room 229 is on the smoking floor but the room did not smell of smoke
  • Stayed: February 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Mieacha J
Reviewed January 4, 2017

We wanted to go to the casinos on New's Years week end and all casinos rooms were booked. We found Treasure Town Inn and they had a room available. I was very hesitant due to some of the reviews I had read. We were greeted by a very wonderful and friendly lady at check in. Our room was upstairs and a no smoking room. The hallway smelled rough but our room smelled good. Room was small but very clean. The shower was great with good water pressure. We had a queen size bed which was okay. We did not spend much time there as we had come to gamble. All in all I would go there again. No frills but comfy

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 19, 2016

I have stayed at this motel twice and i enjoyed my stay both times and looking forward to staying again soon. The price is right and the service is friendly so if you come to town and need an inexpensive place to lay your head this is the spot and the casinos are just down the road Enjoy your stay

Room Tip: catch the room first and then hit the casino
  • Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple