Treasure Town Inn
$48
$29
  • Pool
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $39/night.

$36
Orbitz.com
$35
$116
$109
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 12, 2013

My husband and I usually stay in the casino hotels while we are in Tunica but this time we didn't book early enough to do that since it was a spur of the moment trip. We found this hotel on the internet and decided to give it a try since it was very reasonable. Most of the hotels in the area where either sold out or way over-priced for what they are. This was an average hotel with no amenities, but all we wanted was a bed for the night so it met our expectations for the price. We would stay here again. Friendly staff and clean room although outdated.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 26, 2008

HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE - Fleas, mosquitoes, filthy bed sheets, blood on wall from smacked dead mosquites. I have pictures to prove except for the fleas and bed bugs. We entered the 1st room to be attached by a strong animal smell and then fleas. They would not refund our money and rather put us into an equally horrible room, but not fleas, this one had an army of mosquitoes. The room was filthy!!!! See pictures. I wiped the seat and arm of the chair and the white face cloth I used was disgusting!!!! We requested a refund and they flat out refused!!! I will continue to spread the word of this awful establishment and owner!!!

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
7  Thank Suzan Y
Reviewed October 28, 2007

This is a very unclean hotel, we stayed here simply for our pet. HOWEVER we were not allowed to leave him in his cage..VERY SMALL shy dog...We paid double price at 99$ a night when everyone else is paying 49 we paid an extra 50 for the DOG???? Why? the room was so unclean to the LARGE gap under the door to the sheets that smelled like Curry takeout...NO JOKE>....
The bathroom stool wabbled when you sat on it. I thought perhaps I would fall off, needless to say we did NOT stay the whole week end. We took our dog to the sams town and while yes we had to hide her it was a better stay atleast it was super clean...I had to shower for 30 minutes to feel clean from the other hotel.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank TUNICALVR
Reviewed August 9, 2007

Do Not Stay Unless u Like A Terrible Motel . If u like spiders and bugs in your room, This is the hotel for u. I traveled across country,I asked for a laundry room the onwer said there was not one for me to use.I booked the room for 2 nights .could not get money back for second night. I asked for extra towels he said he didnt have any i had to wait for him to wash more.our room didnt have cable as advertised .I will never stay in this hotel again I would rather sleep in my car . i had to buy air freshner because the smell was so bad in the room.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled with family
2  Thank 849danav
Reviewed April 22, 2007

Facial and toilet tissue was rough-didn't know they made such inferior stuff
Towels are small and extremely rough
Toilet bowl was not seated correctly and rocked when used
Faucet sprayed water all over vanity and guest
Bed blanket had holes and was torn in the middle
Lighting over vanity was inadequate
Almost an inch of space around door making it extremely unsafe
No coffee pot in room nor coffe offered in office
Extremely overpriced for accomodations offered
Light for bathroom is on outside of lavatory and one switch turns on both light and fan so that impossible to be used without disturbing fellow roommate.
Fan in bath sounds like a 747 taking off