Tripadvisor
Tunica
3,800 results
All reviews diamond lounge premium room burger bar poker room slot machines casino floor casino host get away great trip table games nice room hotel room gold strike buffet fun starbucks binions
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020

Location was terrible, no where to go unless you can get to Memphis to rent a car, no cab or Uber Service. If you did get a cab it would cost more than usual. I called ahead of time and nothing I asked or requested was available.

Reviewed January 19, 2020

We had a great two days at the casino thanks to our host Yvette Whiteside. She set us up with a premium room and great meal and play comps. She was outstanding and took care of the small details that made our stay.

Reviewed January 18, 2020

Great time. Festive, good food, except for lady in Laurel lounge, who was rude. If I can visit lounge why can't my husband? Did I really need to stop gambling in order to get him in lounge? Drink girls very efficient.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 17, 2020

Upon arrival, we were given the wrong room number and keys would not work. Rooms are dimly lit and in need of updating. Hotel staff is not informative or welcoming. The room was comped or would have stayed elsewhere.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 16, 2020

We came up to go duck hunting so of course we had to stay at the Horseshoe because A. - I'm in a wheelchair and need an accessible room with a roll-in shower, and B. - I wanted to stay in a casino that had a poker room. Hotel was great! Food options were great! Gambling was great! I will be back.