Arrived on Dec. 31st to find that we had no room at the Horseshoe. We were told at the front desk that they had over booked and we would be staying at Harrah's Veranda. I informed the desk that this was unacceptable for I had meade these resverations 3 months in advance. After 20 minutes or so the desk worker said he had a room for us at the Horseshoe. What a dissappointed it was when we entered the room. It was a very small, dark room with the smell of smoke! The bathroom was very small and dirty around the tub. The last time we stayed there we were really impressed with the room but this time, not so happy. Before we had a deluxe room which was really great but this little closet they called a room must be for the people they don't care about because it was bad! As far as the gambling, well we lost everything we took with us! Nothing was hitting on New Year's Eve, that is except for the High Roller room. The buffet was outrageous! I will say though the New Year's Eve party in Bluesville was great! The Rat Pack put on a good show and the service was wonderful! Even New Year's Day the machines were still tight! It will be a while before we return to the Horseshoe!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Horseshoe Tunica has been the market leader in gaming and entertainment since opening on February 13, 1995. The casino known nation-wide as the place where real gamblers come to gamble has recently been remodeled to include state-of-the-art technology and luxurious furnishings and contains over 1,380 slot and video poker games, the widest variety of table games in the region. The 25-table World Series of Poker themed poker room featuring a WSOP lounge is a poker player's paradise. Horseshoe Tunica guests enjoy a 14-floor hotel tower with over 500 luxuriously appointed rooms featuring world-class customer service and amenities including: Jack Binion's Steak which offers offer contemporary as well as classic fine dining offerings and a wine bar, the all you can imagine Village Square Buffet featuring fare from all over the world and highlighting Southern specialties and desserts, and the area's only Starbucks. Horseshoe Tunica consistently books headline entertainment to perform at the 1500 seat intimate and stellar Bluesville concert hall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Horseshoe Tunica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horseshoe Hotel Tunica Resorts
- Horseshoe Casino And Hotel
- Horseshoe Casino Tunica Resorts
- Horseshoe Tunica Resorts