Excellent from check-in, to casino, to check-out. Beautiful decor, renovated rooms with very modern decor. Very clean through the entire hotel! Was happier here than I was in Vegas. Friendly, accomodating pit bosses. Best buffet I have ever been at, and I hate buffets. We gambled & stayed here and at Harrah's. We gambled here, Harrah's, Bally's and Gold Strike on this trip and Horseshoe blows them all away. Will definitely return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Horseshoe Tunica has been the market leader in gaming and entertainment since opening on February 13, 1995. The casino known nation-wide as the place where real gamblers come to gamble has recently been remodeled to include state-of-the-art technology and luxurious furnishings and contains over 1,380 slot and video poker games, the widest variety of table games in the region. The 25-table World Series of Poker themed poker room featuring a WSOP lounge is a poker player's paradise. Horseshoe Tunica guests enjoy a 14-floor hotel tower with over 500 luxuriously appointed rooms featuring world-class customer service and amenities including: Jack Binion's Steak which offers offer contemporary as well as classic fine dining offerings and a wine bar, the all you can imagine Village Square Buffet featuring fare from all over the world and highlighting Southern specialties and desserts, and the area's only Starbucks. Horseshoe Tunica consistently books headline entertainment to perform at the 1500 seat intimate and stellar Bluesville concert hall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Horseshoe Tunica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horseshoe Hotel Tunica Resorts
- Horseshoe Casino And Hotel
- Horseshoe Casino Tunica Resorts
- Horseshoe Tunica Resorts