Horseshoe Tunica
$65
QualityInn
Best Western Tunica Resort(Tunica)(Great Value!)
BestWestern.com
  • Pool
$49
$53
2,727 results
All reviewspremium roomdiamond loungeburger barslot machinescasino hostpoker roomget awaycasino floortable gamesnice roomhotel roomgreat tripgold strikefunbuffetbinionsemployees
Reviewed March 26, 2009

Stayed 1 night. Room check-in was quick, courteous, room was as advertised, clean, non smoking. By and large the BJ dealers were very good, smiled a lot and joked with the players. The waiter at Binions was excellent. From there it was all down hill. Elected valet parking. Took 15 minutes to get someone to ticket the car but worse, took 35 minutes to get our car when we checked out! The staff that work the buffet room need "smile" lessons along with the folks who man the Rewards desk. Probably won't go back to this property..too many other casinos in Tunica that want players and guests.

Finally, played BJ & Craps for 7 hours in a 24 hour span and got a free breakfast for 2! WOW

RW from NC

Reviewed March 19, 2009

Had a great 3 days at the Horseshoe. The deluxe room was great. And the free buffet after playing 30 minutes was fantastic. Room was very clean and enjoyed the 42 in flat screen.

Reviewed March 11, 2009

as was with a previous review I had read, I asked for a non-smoking room- very important- the room we got - definately had been smoked in- that's why I'm up at 3:30 am,writing this note-
I will stay at Harrah's next time, in the Veranda - and come here to play ... great pay outs on slots, but won't stay here again. Requests don't seem to matter when you book on line, nor could I get any help when calling the front desk to assist with temp control in room and getting access to "on command" TV programs, so my little one could see Disney shows that she loves (still can't believe I had to pay 2.99 per episode for them)
With a 3 year old - I definately will stay at Harrah's next time,(we came in a day early-as our home schedule allowed, and the Veranda was the only place that had rooms still left on a Monday night. The Veranda has just been remodeled, clean - flat screen TV's,etc and is right next to the "Kids Quest" ... I didn't realize that was like a day-care !!!! What a great thing - you pay by the hr, and my 3 year old daughter loved it - didn't want to leave and she was only there for an hr !!! We definately will use that again - for more than an hr next time .. So, from me to you - if you want a clean, fresh room - like you are expecting, don't stay at the Horse Shoe - spend the extra $$ for Harrah's (the casino bldg.) or the Veranda-
Oh, and something else I just found out, on our last night here - even if you stay at the Horse Shoe (with only the outdoor pool, that was still covered) you can catch the free shuttle van over to Harrah's and use your key card - to get in and have free use of their indoor heated pool and hot tub !!! Why didn't somebody tell me that ???? We soooooooo would have done that..
Definately come into Horse shoe to play their machines, great pay-offs on most that I played ....

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed March 9, 2009

We had a wonderful experience at the Horseshoe. This was our first time there. Everything was more than we had anticipated. The room was clean,staff was pleasant, courteous,and very helpful, and casino was great. We are Horseshoe fans and can't wait until we can get back for another visit.

Reviewed March 4, 2009

I have been a horseshoe customer and player since the day they opened. The service is the best in the business in Tunica, from the time the valet takes you car, too the people at the hotel check in desk and all the way thru out the hole casino. All the best in the business. Most players have there casino host who takes care of there trips and needs while at the casino. George Klein has been at the shoe for as long as I have been going and by far he and all of the host at Horseshoe are again the best in the businness. I highly recommend the Horseshoe as the place to go in Tunica, just try it once and you also will be pleased and agree that the are the best in the business.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled with friends