My husband, mother and father in law, and my step daughter stayed at this hotel. I stayed here before years ago. A lot has changed. Because Harrah's in Tunica closed June 1, 2014, a lot of the people that had rooms booked for Harrah's was placed in rooms in Horseshoe. We had reserved our non smoking rooms 6 months earlier. Our room preference was ignored due to giving the Harrah's customer their room preferences. My mother in law suffers from COPD. We were told that they did not have any more non smoking rooms so they placed an air purifier in her room. We were also told that they would try to move her to a different room the next day.My mother in law did not want to have to pack up her things and move to another room It would have been appreciated if someone from Horseshoe would have contacted us and let us know that we would not be receiving our room preference. At least we would have had the opportunity to decide whether to stay at that hotel or book at another one. We requested a microwave for our room. When we received it, it was filthy. The refrigerator in the room was wobbly. The buffet was excellent. I do not think I will stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Horseshoe Tunica has been the market leader in gaming and entertainment since opening on February 13, 1995. The casino known nation-wide as the place where real gamblers come to gamble has recently been remodeled to include state-of-the-art technology and luxurious furnishings and contains over 1,380 slot and video poker games, the widest variety of table games in the region. The 25-table World Series of Poker themed poker room featuring a WSOP lounge is a poker player's paradise. Horseshoe Tunica guests enjoy a 14-floor hotel tower with over 500 luxuriously appointed rooms featuring world-class customer service and amenities including: Jack Binion's Steak which offers offer contemporary as well as classic fine dining offerings and a wine bar, the all you can imagine Village Square Buffet featuring fare from all over the world and highlighting Southern specialties and desserts, and the area's only Starbucks. Horseshoe Tunica consistently books headline entertainment to perform at the 1500 seat intimate and stellar Bluesville concert hall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Horseshoe Tunica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horseshoe Hotel Tunica Resorts
- Horseshoe Casino And Hotel
- Horseshoe Casino Tunica Resorts
- Horseshoe Tunica Resorts