Spent 2 nights at the Horseshoe Casino Resort in Tunica and had a few unexpected problems. Rooms were spacious and quiet with good amenities, yet lacked an overall cleanliness that I like in a hotel room. Dirt around the shower rod (I hang my washcloth there), an a circle of grime around the base of the toilet. Small things but still something that is not often seen in other hotels. The worse part of my visit was the lack of cell phone service and internet service. Having to pay for internet service is one thing but then not receiving a signal strong enough to open a web page is another. Definitely not a hotel for business travelers nor for business conventions or conferences.
The food service was varied with several restaurants (I had an excellent piece of lamb in the steak house) located on the main floor. The buffet needs to be better managed for the food was cool and apparently not seasoned well. The Burger Bar which was opened 24 hours was the BEST food place on the property. Fresh food, Great service and an open atmosphere.
Now if gambling is your thing than this is the place to be with 24 / 7 gambling operations, many food and liquor options and located miles from any other city, Tunica is perfect for gambling.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Horseshoe Tunica has been the market leader in gaming and entertainment since opening on February 13, 1995. The casino known nation-wide as the place where real gamblers come to gamble has recently been remodeled to include state-of-the-art technology and luxurious furnishings and contains over 1,380 slot and video poker games, the widest variety of table games in the region. The 25-table World Series of Poker themed poker room featuring a WSOP lounge is a poker player's paradise. Horseshoe Tunica guests enjoy a 14-floor hotel tower with over 500 luxuriously appointed rooms featuring world-class customer service and amenities including: Jack Binion's Steak which offers offer contemporary as well as classic fine dining offerings and a wine bar, the all you can imagine Village Square Buffet featuring fare from all over the world and highlighting Southern specialties and desserts, and the area's only Starbucks. Horseshoe Tunica consistently books headline entertainment to perform at the 1500 seat intimate and stellar Bluesville concert hall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Horseshoe Tunica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horseshoe Hotel Tunica Resorts
- Horseshoe Casino And Hotel
- Horseshoe Casino Tunica Resorts
- Horseshoe Tunica Resorts