2,917 results
All reviewsdiamond loungepremium roomburger bargreat experiencepoker roomslot machinescasino hostcasino floorget awaytable gamesnice roomhotel roomgold strikefunbuffetstarbucksbinions
Reviewed March 11, 2014

I will never book another room at this location. I booked a premium non smoking room on line the night before I arrived and guaranteed with a credit card. I arrived at the hotel at 7:00 PM the following night and was told I booked a smoking room. I have my confirmation with me. I'm told that they don't have any non smoking premium rooms and put me in a double room. This room is a much smaller room than what I booked. When I go back to the front desk and ask to see the manager the manger will not come and meet with me. I asked to be checked out with a zero balance and provide me with a receipt. I'm told they can't produce a receipt. This location offers NO Customer Service!! Stay somewhere else!!!

Room Tip: Choose another casino!!!!
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Ron H
Reviewed March 8, 2014

I made my first visit to Horseshoe in Tunica. It was a decent casino / hotel. The LOUD music in the hotel lobby needs to be turned down!!!! I could hardly understand what the Guest Service Rep was saying during my check in time. Went to the room to put the luggage away after a 9 hour trip. The room was very clean and up to date. Walked to the gaming floor and played a little while then decided to try the buffet. The food was horrible. It seemed that everything was out for a while. Some things overcooked and many close to empty without being replaced! I paid right at 50 bucks for two people and didnt enjoy it. The customer service was amazing throughout the visit and everyone was helpful. Just two issues that need to corrected. Oh one more thing! Invest in a Spa! I was looking forward to staying at a resort to enjoy a couples massage. Arrive on the property to find out there was no spa!!!!

Room Tip: Request a room close to elevator if you do not want to walk a ways dow the hall.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank cubcenla
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Looking forward to our 2nd roadtrip this summer.Horseshoe was such a nice experience that we have booked it again for this year.The employees are friendly,the room is comfy and the buffet was excellent.Even the people working at the buffet take the time to talk to you,very kind people.I cant say that we won ant "big money" in the casino,but we stayed alive a long time playing three card poker. Walked over to Goldstrike just to see it,it was nice.This year we are going to take the short walk to see the Roadhouse,we will post our comments then.

Room Tip: try to get a premium room,just for the little"extras"
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank blazin7s
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Had a great time at Horseshoe even though we arrived to poring down rain and cold wind. The first night a major ice storm hit and took out power to the whole area. The casino had backup power but the buffet and some other things were affected.We were on the 2nd floor and had power, the rooms above us did not. Lucky us! Can''t say enough about how well the staff was making everything as smooth as could be. I would diffently recomend this casino and hotel to anyone traveling thru this area. Everything very clean and nice.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank 3_2_2014
Reviewed February 23, 2014

This is a good hotel to play at but when I stayed the night in the hotel it was horrible the smoke smell is out of control even the non smoking rooms smelled like smoke. It is cheaper then the GoldStrike , but you get what you pay for. The best thing about Horseshoe is you can push the drink button on the slot machine and drinks come fast and they are free !!!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple