My husband and I took a fun little gambling trip here. The slot machines were fun. The mixed drinks tasted awful. If you drink here, order beer. This casino was very old and outdated looking. It smelled like 20 year old cigarette smoke. The décor looked like a 70s movie and smelled like one. It also looked like it needed a good cleaning from floor to ceiling.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Horseshoe Tunica has been the market leader in gaming and entertainment since opening on February 13, 1995. The casino known nation-wide as the place where real gamblers come to gamble has recently been remodeled to include state-of-the-art technology and luxurious furnishings and contains over 1,380 slot and video poker games, the widest variety of table games in the region. The 25-table World Series of Poker themed poker room featuring a WSOP lounge is a poker player's paradise. Horseshoe Tunica guests enjoy a 14-floor hotel tower with over 500 luxuriously appointed rooms featuring world-class customer service and amenities including: Jack Binion's Steak which offers offer contemporary as well as classic fine dining offerings and a wine bar, the all you can imagine Village Square Buffet featuring fare from all over the world and highlighting Southern specialties and desserts, and the area's only Starbucks. Horseshoe Tunica consistently books headline entertainment to perform at the 1500 seat intimate and stellar Bluesville concert hall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Horseshoe Tunica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horseshoe Hotel Tunica Resorts
- Horseshoe Casino And Hotel
- Horseshoe Casino Tunica Resorts
- Horseshoe Tunica Resorts