2,915 results
All reviewsdiamond loungepremium roomburger bargreat experiencepoker roomslot machinescasino hostcasino floorget awaytable gamesnice roomhotel roomgold strikefunbuffetstarbucksbinions
Reviewed September 19, 2011

I recently stayed in room 2111 at the Horseshoe and the first thing I noticed when I walked in the room was a strong musty odor. Realized it was coming from the vent because the filter needed cleaned. I was there for 4 nights and would have been very disappointed if I had paid full price for the room. Also there was no microwave but there was a fridge. Would have really appreciated a microwave since the hotel details said there were microwaves. The beds were awesome and the towels were great too!!!! Pool was closed which was a bummer cause I was looking forward to using it during the day. There was no free internet which seems pretty standard in hotels now a days. The fee was almost $13 a day.

Would have liked a non smoking section in the casino as it got very smokey and hard to breath. They did have an awesome band at the stage above the bar. Richie Scholl..........he was absolutely amazing!!!! Would go back there again just to see him play.

I was disappointed with the way the free buffet was explained to me. I was told I would receive a free buffet for every 10 credits of play time but wasn't told they expired each day and I ended up losing 2 free buffets :( and the buffet was $24 so I really wanted to be able to use those credits. Over all the rooms were OK would have been better if there wasn't the odor in my vent and I would go back if I had a great hotel rate and definitely if Richie Scholl was back there playing.

Room Tip: Don't stay in room 2111 or floor 2 because those rooms aren't as nice as the higher level floor rooms
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank awoomer
Reviewed September 15, 2011

We booked a room at the Horseshoe for me to gamble and hubby to golf. When we checked in the desk clerk was kind enough to bump us up to a deluxe room with a couch and 3 tv's. The weather was great, golfing was wonderful, casino employees were helpful and kind and we will be back.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 15, 2011

Very nice hotel. Rooms were clean, the employees were friendly and everything was good. Cant believe it only cost $55.0/night to stay here. What a bargain.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank tishamarie
Reviewed August 12, 2011

I knew from the pics online that this hotel was going to be nice, but I didn't think it would be that nice. The room was beautiful, it was very clean, had a nice 42 inch plasma tv and the service was great. The only thing that bother us was that before we could go up to our room we had to show our room key every time; knowing that the same security may have seen us come down five times, we still had to show our room key. Despite that very lovely hotel and lively casino.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
6  Thank LadyTri
Reviewed August 8, 2011

This was my first time in Tunica. We stayed 2 nights at Harrah's, which they were comp rooms, very nice. We call while I was there to stay at Horseshoe on the third night, and I was given a comp for that night as well at the Horseshoe. My room was great. I stayed on the 6 floor. I ask where the pool was and they stated it was on the 2nd floor, I ask if they had rooms available on the 2nd floor, and they said that my room was a deluxe room, and they had no deluxe room on the 2nd floor. I am so glad I stayed on the 6th floor. Room was very large, sofa, big screen TV, very large bathroom, TV in bathroom, tub so big, you can fit 2 people in it. My friend had a smoking room on the 7th floor, just like mine room, and was very impressed. We had a little more luck at the Roadhouse Casino with the many Penny slot machines.. Great Location, 3 different casino to play at. We ate at Paula Deen Buffet and the Horseshoe buffet every day twice a day, always with our comps, it was great. We when to check out and was ask if we want to stay another night, so we when to the Casino Host and we got another night, COMP, and we ask for the same rooms that we just had. THE KEY IS IF YOU DO NOT ASK YOU WILL NOT KNOW. We are not high rollers at all. We play the penny slots only. I was there for 4 nights and I spend 150.00 per day. I would play about 6-7 hours totally a day. I cannot wait to go back.

Room Tip: 6th floor, 7 floor smoking
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends