2,918 results
All reviewsdiamond loungepremium roomburger bargreat experiencepoker roomslot machinescasino hostcasino floorget awaytable gamesnice roomhotel roomgold strikefunbuffetstarbucksbinions
Reviewed March 20, 2011

I stayed here with my teenage daughter. We were mainly interested in visiting Memphis, a couple of museums, the Civil Rights Museum and Beale Street. I booked my room from a special promotion offered on their web site. I was very impressed with the staff and the accommodations. Our room was large, bright, clean and very comfortable. I was put in a non-smoking room on the second floor and it exceeded my expectations. The Buffet was an excellent choice, my daughter especially enjoyed the dessert bar. Parking was very convenient.

Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Professor H
Reviewed March 15, 2011

Our first stay at a Casino property in Tunica, MS. Drove 5 hours from near Nashville, TN. Hotel was very nice, but several bad points. Hotel reservations were made with KING SIZE, Non-SMOKING room. Upon arrival, only smoking rooms available. Service desk people were very rude.

Casino was solid smoke. It's hard to believe that people that smoke are keeping these places in business. Why can't large casinos provide gambling areas for non-smokers. It's time to get in the 20th century.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 4, 2011

Our room was on the 12th floor & was considered a suite. It was much more luxurious than the room we had when we stayed there in November. Everything was clean & worked well. You are so close to the casino. Their buffet is the BEST! Every staff member we met was helpful & friendly--especially Elaine in the Total Rewards booth. We enjoyed shopping in the hotel's two gift shops. You now order drinks on the slot machines & they come quickly. We can't imagine staying anywhere else.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Barbara F
Reviewed March 3, 2011

Service was terrible everyone had attidudes and very rude people. Rooms very dusting and dirty air didnt work very hot in room. Had to walk alot. The aces snack bar was terrible the service and food was the worse ive ever seen. I would recommend not staying here our even gambling here.

• Stayed: March 2011
5  Thank bhenryboro
Reviewed February 27, 2011

we could not begin to imagine that 2 people from the hills could be staying in such a glamourous place that the room at the horseshoe was. Bed slept great pillows many to choose from , room temp adjustable to your needs. bathroom clean , and 3 tv's in our room 1 in the bathroom, to enjoy while bathing, my husband was in another world all 3 on different channels sports of course, and course the gambling, did not win alot but my what fun we did have, would we return again yes we would, food at the Horseshoe was good. we went to Tunica on our honeymoon when there were only 2 casino's there and this trip, maybe we can go again in another 5 yrs or so.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple