“Good Stuff!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“Good Stuff!”
Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

Fast and friendly service in typical diner atmosphere. They were hopping but our food arrived in timely fashion. Fresh hot coffee and great hot breakfast 24 hours a day. I give em 3 out of 5 forks. Check em out!

• Visited July 2012

Altoona, Iowa
“DELICIOUS!!”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

This was my first trip to a Waffle House, and it is so simple and fast and good, I think my family is addicted.

Visited September 2012
Watertown, Wisconsin
“Not a good place”
Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

We went here because every other waffel house that we have been has been nice. This place was dirty,loud music, and workers who were there just to talk to each other.our waitress was good.She cleaned a table for us and was very attentive to us.I would not recommend this place to anyone. The owner n3de to clean the place up.

Brentwood, Tennessee
“Horrible”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

My husband and I was traveling from Arkansas to Brentwood, TN and saw a Waffle House restaurant sign from the highway in Tunica, MS on July 3, 2012 and decided to try it out. It was the worst decision we could have made. We entered the restaurant and three employees were standing behind the counter with their arms folded talking about people. We were not greeted by any one. That is poor customer service skills and the level of customer service skills speaks volumes for the company as a whole. There was only one table available and it was very nasty. That is poor sanitation in the workplace and the local health department should be notified. Perhaps, if the staff would spend less time standing around gossiping about people and more time during the job they are getting paid to do, maybe we wouldn’t have to ask someone to clean a table for us to be able to sit down and eat. The table should have been cleaned the moment the previous customers left. Once we were seated, a very unpleasant lady arrived. She never spoke to us nor did she ever smile. She placed silverware on the table and the silverware was nasty. The napkin holder has syrup on it and dusk had clung to it. Therefore it is obvious that cleaning is not a priority with this restaurant. I ordered coffee and my husband order orange juice. The coffee and orange juice was horrible and when the food arrived, it horrible. The restaurant was very nasty and I am so happy that the restaurant is not pet friendly because I wouldn’t feed my dogs in it. The staff uniforms were dirty and wrinkle. All of their uniforms were faded with bleach stains, which we didn’t understand, because there was clearly no sanitation obvious in the restaurant. My husband and I take three vacations per year. We can’t wait for our next road trip, which will be during the Labor Day…we will be traveling to St. Louis, MO., but the Waffle House WILL NOT be a part of our vacation this time or ever again.

• Visited July 2012
Bloomfield, Missouri, United States
“5 star breakfast”
Reviewed March 7, 2012

With the high priced casino restaurants nearby, the Waffle House was a great find!! Excellent food, low prices and wonderful people!!

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Connie G

Been to Waffle House? Share your experiences!