“Don't care much for Tunica Harrahs”
Review of Casino at Harrah's - CLOSED

Casino at Harrah's
More attraction details
Owner description: Casino resort complex features slots, craps, roulette and mini-baccarat, plus a wide choice of dining and entertainment venues.
Indianapolis, Indiana, Usa
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Don't care much for Tunica Harrahs”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

This is my least favorite Harrah's. It is dirty, many machines don't work, and very smoky. And I don't like the shuttle, it's too far away.

Visited February 2014

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Ok”
Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

The pros are free drinks and we found a couple of computerized tables we hadn't seen at other casinos. It wasn't bad early in the morning, but the longer we stayed, the smokier it got. It'd really be nice if they had a smoke free area to play. We also really enjoyed the buffet, but overall it was just ok for us.

1 Thank JCDunnigan
Kannapolis, North Carolina, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“It was alright”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Workers were a little rude and we were hassled because we're a younger married couple. We went down the street to the Horseshoe and didn't have a problem. That's where we'll be going next time.

Chicago, Illinois
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Uneventful”
Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

Somehow upon my arrival my reservations were messed up. Each time the front desk straighten it out. However on my return Cynthia was outstanding she did everything in her power to make things right and find a second room for me. She was incredible I was getting frustrated Md she reassured. Me I would not leave without a ropm.

Waterford, Wisconsin
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Fun Casino”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Very nice and not too big, easy to get around.. Complementary drinks are a plus but the waitresses take quite a while to get to you

2 Thank immrstigger