“Harrahs has a Paula Dean Buffet” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Casino at Harrah's - CLOSED

Casino at Harrah's
More attraction details
Owner description: Casino resort complex features slots, craps, roulette and mini-baccarat, plus a wide choice of dining and entertainment venues.
OHIO
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Harrahs has a Paula Dean Buffet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012

we played in Harrahs all morning to work off our Paula Dean breakfast! The staff here is very nice, newer machines, anc clean,, but the best of it all is the Paule Dean buffet,, omigosh, anything you could imagine is on the bufffet & its all wonderful. They have a store beside the buffet and we spent quite a bit of time finding the right gift for our cat sitter who is a huge Paula Dean fan,,After eating here, we were good for the day! We did prefer the Gold Spike & the Horsehoe though for gambling,,

Visited October 2012

Ponce de Leon, Florida
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Just another casino!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2012

The casino is fine as far as it goes. There are a lot of older machines that are mostly gone from more modern facilities. This is a plus and a drawback. At first, it is fun to play those moldy oldies, but then it gets boring. There are a few more modern machines, but those are mostly pennies.

Memphis, Tennessee
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Weekend getaway”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

The rooms are spacious and clean and the staff is honest. I once left a bathrobe and went back to get it the next day and they had located it and had it ready for me to pick up. Black Jack is the best game to play but there aren't many tables with low limits.

Newton Falls, Ohio
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“I like Harrah's”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

been to 7 Harrah's casinos and this is one of the best. Friendly staff and lots of security for a safe enviroment. Alot of the newer slot machines for exciting slot action.

Mint Hill, North Carolina
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 74 helpful votes
“A very nice casino”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

Harrah's Casino is a nice place. They have the machines I play and in the proper denominations. If you want to take a little break, Dunkin Donuts, Fuddruckers, Quizno's and other food places are right there on the premises. I was a little troubled by the fact that at one of the cash-out stations, where there were four machines, only two were working. Perhaps it was just my timing, I don't know. Fortunately, there are other "cash-out" stations around the casino. Other than that, my only problem was while playing my favorite game, Clue, a fly kept bugging me, but hey! They had Clue! They had a few "Wheel of Fortune" games as well as some of my personal favorites, like "Cats". Enjoy yourself!