“Good Casino”
Review of Horseshoe Casino

Horseshoe Casino
Ranked #1 of 26 things to do in Tunica
More attraction details
Owner description: Try your luck and be entertained at this grand resort casino offering more than 1,596 slot machines, exciting table games plus many restaurants and entertainment venues.
Reviewed December 13, 2012

I enjoyed both the Horseshoe and Roadhouse next door. Both are Harrah's / Caesars casinos. Had a wide selection of slot machines. Did not play table games while I was there. The holiday decorations were nice as well.

Write a ReviewReviews (7,714)

Reviewed December 1, 2012

Had not been to Horseshoe in about a year. Had a great time. Waitress was friendly but not overly. Can't stand ones that hover over you. Went to concert and it was great will return soon

Reviewed November 19, 2012

It was a cute Western atmosphere but still full of smoke like all the other casinos. The workers in the restaurant are very attentive and the whole upstairs is smoke free. The stores were nice.

1  Thank Pirategril89
Reviewed November 17, 2012

We spent two nights at the Horseshoe Casino in Tunica.I had stayed there previously,but this was the first trip with my wife.The hotel staff was great,the check-in early and painless,very pleased with the accomodations,and we both loved the Horseshoe casino and the proximity to the Roadhouse and Gold Strike.In my many trips to Tunica,I find this area the best bet for great accomodations,awesome food and a variety of gambling and entertainment options.

1  Thank glynr34
Reviewed November 7, 2012

We recently spent an evening at the Horseshoe.
Our group of 4 had a real fun time here.
I enjoyed the on site Starbucks for REAL pick me up!
Nice shops here, also.
We did not eat or stay here, so I can't comment on those things.
Very friendly staff all around.
Love ordering drinks at the slot machines!