“Best Buffet around”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Horseshoe Casino

Horseshoe Casino
Ranked #1 of 24 things to do in Tunica
More attraction details
Owner description: Try your luck and be entertained at this grand resort casino offering more than 1,596 slot machines, exciting table games plus many restaurants and entertainment venues.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Best Buffet around”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2003

If you want the best food, the largest selection, the friendliest people, then you have just got to go to the Horseshoe Casino's buffet. They have the very best buffet in the south, and I know this because I have been to every casino buffet in Tunica and Vicksburg and to Pearl River Resort and I have come to the conclusion that I would rather eat at the Horseshoe Casino.

30 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
A TripAdvisor Member
“The Horseshoe works for me.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2003

The accommodations were excellent. The roomwas spacious and laid out well. The bathroom wasalso very user friendly. The room had three tvs.
One for viewing in the small living room, one for viewing from the bed at night and one in the bathroom so you don't miss anything while you are in there. The room was very clean and thehotel was beautiful. I even won a little money there. The food is pretty pricy tho and otherthen the snack bar we ate accross the street at the Sheraton which was quite reasonable. Theroomcost us $99.00 a night and was worth it.
We would go back.