“Renamed Crossroads”
Review of Paula Deen Buffet - CLOSED

Paula Deen Buffet
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout
Memphis, Tennessee
“Renamed Crossroads”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Went there with my adult daughter for the crab legs. They were good, but not as good as the ones at Horseshoe. Mine were hard to get out of the shells. I think they had been in the hot water too long, but my daughter had no problem with hers. I didn't like where they seated us...way too far from the buffett. I had to carry a huge plate full of crab legs (the lady really loads ya up!) and butter on top of that a pretty far distance. I was afraid I was going to spill them on the way. Our waiter was sweet...but not very observant. He never took our plate of shells away...they were falling onto the floor. I had to ask him to take them, then he never gave us another plate to put the empty shells on. They also sat us at a very small table, so we had very little room for all our plates. Asked for sweet tea with no lemon...he brought us sweet tea WITH lemon. Good..but not great. Will go on Friday night next time to the Horseshoe.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank AnnieL824

CUDAHY
“PAULA DEEN'S NO LONGER EXISTS”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Paula Deens is CLOSED. It is now called Crossroads. Not very good. Too much breading. I was hoping for Fried Green tomatoes & they had them but tons of breading that sat under a heat lamp too long. Deserts were good.

Visited January 2014
La Grange, North Carolina
“No more Paula Deen Buffett”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

I was so disappointed to learn that Harrah's has done away with all of the Paula Deen Buffetts!! The one at Harrah's Tunica was the best!! Great food and service! I am sorry that it is no longer there! Bring back Paula Deen!!!

Jefferson City, Missouri
“Not Paula Deen Bufett”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

The name changed but, the food was still excellent. Love the little gift shop. We had a great server and I feel bad I have forgotten her name but she was very informative

Cleveland, Oklahoma
“Typical Buffet”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

They've taken Paula Deen's name off since her troubles. Lots of stations- roast beef was excellent. No seafood or Oriental food. Frog legs were interesting. Pizza was good.