“Nice hotel”

Hollywood Casino Tunica
Ranked #4 of 26 things to do in Tunica
More attraction details
Owner description: This popular casino has real movie props on display.
Reviewed September 20, 2013

This is a nice hotel, but I never win anything in the casino, never in all the years I have been visiting Tunica. Never see anyone else win either, even though I am sure it has to happen sometime.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

We were there on a weekday, the place was packed with people. There were slot machines everywhere. Floor was so big smokers don't bother you a bit. Waitresses were nice.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We go to Hollywood for the great breakfast!! It's a good price and the food is always hot. A young lady named Martha was at the omelet station and she made the best omelet I've ever ate. On top of that she was very courteous and always smiled. I played the slots just a little and wasn't very lucky. My experience here was a nice one. The props in the buffet was a nice attraction.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

We never really went to Hollywood much , but spent time at all of the others from time to time. We spent our first night here a few months back and another this week and now we do not go anywhere else. The slots are loose the drinks are always great if you take care of your bartender , the rooms are clean and the staff is always friendly. We love it here and will not go anywhere else in Tunica

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Hollywood Casino is known for two things: colourful neon lights everywhere and lots of Hollywood memorabilia. Props from past movies and photos of Legendary Stars. An interesting collection. The casino is nice but tight. Difficult to win here. The buffet is very good. One of the best in town. Their Bread Pudding at dinner is the Best I've ever had.

1  Thank William H