“Good Times”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
More attraction details
Owner description: This club offers sporting clay and five-stand shooting.
Reviewed September 26, 2013

The folks at the Willows are about as nice and accomodating as you will find. Good mix of targets and great shooting carts. We shot a round of Sporting Clays and had an enjoyable time. Rental guns were decent and the gun rental was inexpensive. Overall good value for the money.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

It was my first time shooting and I had an absolute blast (pun intended). I had a great guide who drove me from place to place. The grounds and facilities were gorgeous and the value is pretty good, although I have found cheaper.

The staff was friendly, professional, and helpful. At one point, I lost an earplug. My guide had no problem driving me back to the store to get me some more. It is a relaxed and beautiful retreat. If you go here, you will not be sorry!

Reviewed August 9, 2012

The Professional Outdoor Media Association held its annual business conference in Tunica during the first week of August, 2012, and the shooting venue made available by The Willows was absolutely first rate. Their sporting clays course is back up and running, having recovered from the record flooding of the Mississippi River last year, and it's truly outstanding. The facility is very well run and I'm happy to recommend it to anyone who loves to burn powder.

1  Thank KevinMTate
Reviewed April 30, 2011

April 28, 2011. The 11th year for Shoot for the Heart. 420 shooters. Had a great time supporting this event again this year. The Willows set up a new course behind the Horseshoe in an open field. They are experts at what they do and make any event the best it can be for the shooters. Many thanks to the staff at the Willows. I visit family in Mississippi and make an effort to shoot every time I am in town. Thanks again to the Willows staff and all the work they do for the Shoot for the Heart event every year.

1  Thank bahouse
Reviewed October 27, 2008

We had heard about the Ducks Unlimited tournament being held in Tunica here at Willows and when my husband and I headed to a family weekend trip to Memphis, we made the short drive on down to Willows (only 45 minutes from Memphis).

Willows is part of Harrah’s casino. You don’t have to be guests of Harrahs to shoot at Willows. Driving there was a little confusing since I didn’t find good directions. You drive down the long Harrah’s parkway and then once you past the casino, you will see a sign with an arrow pointing to Willows. It is misleading, b/c when you turn there are just maintenance buildings and you don’t see anything that looks like sporting clays. But it is the right way, you continue over a levee and follow a gravel road back and you will arrive at the club house.

All the staff was super friendly. The cost of sporting clays comes with a cart! The first 7 stations are in a wooded area and most of the remaining are open prairie stations. Each station gives 3 different presentations, easy, medium and hard. They also have other games, Duck Flush, skeet, trap, and 5 stand.

A nice facility with super friendly people.

4  Thank goTigers