“Its a have to!”

Ranked #62 of 127 Restaurants in Starkville
Meridian, Mississippi
“Its a have to!”
Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

My daughter is a MSU student and loves spicy seafood. they fill her need with the cajun crab legs, that are spiced with Zaterains. And when Daddy and his billfold hits town, thats where we head. I choose between one of the PoBoys or the Cajun shrimp pasta. Fabolous! Every stop is Starkvegas should include a stop at Rosey's.

• Visited December 2013

Starkville, Mississippi
“Great experience, will be back!”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

I went to Rosey Baby on a Saturday at 2 pm. We (my mother and I) and another couple were the only customers there (it WAS 2 pm). Regardless of the time, the food and the service was still spectacular. I ordered fried chicken, fries, and macaroni. Everything was homemade and tasted fantastic. My mother ordered fish tacos and potato salad. She did not enjoy the potato salad, but loved everything else. Every booth has a tv and a remote so you can watch whatever you want. The bar looks nice, too. Even though Rosey Baby looks a bit sketchy on the outside (like a wood shack), it is amazing on the inside. I certainly will be bringing friends here.

• Visited October 2013