“Love this place!!”

Stromboli's
Ranked #11 of 128 Restaurants in Starkville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I absolutely love Stromboli's. The food is great, the service is spectacular, the atmosphere is fun.... What more do you want? It would be nice if they had a little more space, but the patio area helps with that during nice weather.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

What wonderful food! This restaurant sets itself apart from all the others...heads above, that is. Their crust is without doubt the best I've ever tasted, and the Old Main Calzones (part of university history) is the stuff of dreams. The owners and staff are always friendly and courteous, helping to make this restaurant a standout any time, anywhere.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

My conversation partner toke me to this place. They serve perfect colzone and the desert that I can't remember the name. Love the atmosphere, small and sweet.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

At first, we didn't know what to think. It was a bit out of our comfort zone, but we were pleasantly surprised. The food was tasty and the prices weren't bad. We enjoyed chatting with some grad students who were seated near us.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

It's no wonder why this place is famous. Unlike other places, the crust on the pizza is actually sweet(no pun intended). I would want to return here again.