“Not good”

Applebee's
Ranked #63 of 128 Restaurants in Starkville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Me my husband and our two dauthers went to eat on a Sunday night. They got our drinks wrong. Then when we finally got our food. They didn't have my husbands food right. So by the time his food came me and the kids were done eating then it took forever for us to get our ticket and even longer to get our change my husband ended up just taking his food home which he didn't even eat. He was so upset and the service and the amount of food. For the price was just crazy. Our check was over $70.00 we will not be going back. I am sick just thinking about going there. We wasted our time and money.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

The service was impecable, it is a shame the food was not as we expected it, and we did not order very ellaborated dishes whatsoever! The 20$ meal for 2 was reasonably priced for the amount of food but the flavours were not the best. Beer is way too expensive for Applebee´s. :s

1  Thank LightLivingInUS
Reviewed September 19, 2012

its applebees i guess i shouldnt expect to high quality of food staff is ok but i wouldnt go here for a good steak

1  Thank Thomas_H44030
Reviewed March 23, 2012

Very good food, predictable, good service, good people, good price. The Applebees in Columbus and Tupelo don't compare well, particularly the Columbus restaurant. You woulldn't know it was the same chain. Nice location.

Been here many times in the past year, and never had any problems.

Reviewed February 4, 2012

It's a chain. What can I say? If you've been in one Applebee's, you've tried them all.