“LaQuinta Starkville, MS”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Starkville at MSU
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Starkville
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Best hotel at this price point we have ever experienced. Every aspect was top-notch. Condition and cleanliness was above reproach. Quality and variety of food at breakfast was definitely superior. Both check-in and check-out were accomplished quickly by very helpful desk personnel. We definitely will stay at this hotel again and recommend it highly for anyone traveling in the Starkville, MS area.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed June 23, 2013

We made our first and now last stay with your hotel chain. We had the most horrible experience and were treated like lower class citizens by your staff in Starkville, MS this weekend. We have already begun to tell everyone we know to never stay at this location. We will gladly pay more to stay across the street where other teams in the area for the same ball tournament said they had a great time while we felt like toddlers being constantly told to stop everything we were doing and only allowed to congregate in the parking lot. I am so disappointed that it will be my personal strategy to submit low feedback ratings and reviews on every site to ensure future guests are aware of the horrible treatment they will receive at this police state you call a hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013
5  Thank Etc4
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Very nice property, 20 miles east of the Natchez Trace, and just off US 82. Check in was quick - no more than 90 seconds, and we had a room key in hand. Room was comfortable and large. Since we were travelling with our greyhounds, we requested a first floor unit, and were placed close to the side door for easy access in taking them out. The hot tub and pool both were clean and well kept, and a pleasant respite from the heat. No restaurants close by (yet), but the hotel is within 2 miles of the main street, with an abundance of choices. Breakfast consisted of all the usual fare (toast, cereal, juice, muffins, etc.) plus cooked oatmeal, bacon and small cheese omelettes. Definitely would recommend this hotel to others, and would stay here again when in the Starkville area.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Michael W
Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

What a nice hotel for starkville, it is clean and fresh. It was a real treat. The breakfast was good And tons of options. The rooms were spacious and very clean. The tv had direct tv and had lots of options all for free.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank mere17
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I can't say enough good things about this La Quinta and the people who work there. I had my travel plans dramatically altered and ended up driving from Atlanta to arrive very very late. The gentleman at the front desk not only assured me that my room would be waiting for me, but he contacted me several times to help me navigate my trip to the hotel safely. The room, the service, the location, and everything about this hotel were fantastic. I HIGHLY recommend it!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank SatelliteOffice
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I went with my son for freshman orientation and stayed at this hotel. It was very clean. The room was nice an new. The only problem was that we could hear people walking in the room above us. They were pretty loud. I think it was a bunch of kids at a camp. If this kind of thing bothers you I would get a top floor room. Great staff. We did not eat the breakfast. I would stay here again on the top floor. The beds were a little hard and the pillows not that great.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family