“Nope”

CJ's Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
“Nope”
Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

Way over priced for food that was mediocre. I got the cheese knots and wasn't impressed, nothing special. Our waitress seemed like she didn't want to be there. Won't be going back.

Mississippi
“Mediocre pizza, bad service”
Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

CJ's is in a convenient location, so I've ordered a pizza to go a couple of times. The pizza was average, but relatively high-priced given the mediocre quality. The last time I went there, I called ahead to make an order, but they had apparently given away my pizza to someone else before I arrived to pick it up. The staff was very unapologetic for the error.

• Visited January 2013
Tupelo, Mississippi
“Great Pizza. Nice dine in experience”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We like to go to CJ's Pizza on Saturday Nights. They have a special every night so make sure to ask about it. They also have a lunch buffet. I have not been to the lunch but my neighbors brag about it. I like the staff. They are always friendly. The pizza is great. They also have a reward card you can get and when you spend $100 you can get $12 worth of food for free! You can also redeem your rewards at $50 for $5 off if you like. They have a good beer selection. And sometimes they have beer specials too! Overall, great place to eat!

• Visited February 2013
“Always good”
Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

Me my husband and brother go here to eat maybe every two months. Every time we have been the staff is always nice and helpful. They are great just the way you want it . Even on pickup orders CJs is the best pizza place in Starkville.

Gulf Coast
“Really good Pizza”
Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

We eat here often when coming to town for ball games. Everything we have tried has been as good as we could hope for from pizza to pasta to salad. Staff is extremely friendly and aims to please. We will be back.