“Always Worth a Visit”

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #62 of 128 Restaurants in Starkville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 17, 2014

We went first to Restaurant Tyler, which, inexplicably, wasn't open. Next, we went to The Veranda, which was so crowded we decided to go to Ruby Tuesday. Obviously, this wasn't our first choice. We ordered and split a new dish, baked ravioli, and a New Orleans seafood dinner, which was tilapia with grilled shrimp. Both of the dishes were tasty, and we brought about half of the ravioli home. The service was decent, and reasonably prompt, as there were few people in the place. I saw some pieces of food on the floor, which is not a good thing, and the men's restroom wasn't very clean. Still, the food was good, although I wouldn't recommend the spaghetti squash as a side, and reasonably priced so I expect we'll go back. We also split a blondie with vanilla ice cream, which was quite good.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

The food was outstanding and the service was great. Very conveniently located in front of our hotel (holiday inn) so we could have a couple of cocktails and walk to our hotel.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Love this place. The salad bar is great! Service is usually great. LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE their shrimp fondue...if you go, try it!!

Reviewed February 15, 2013

still generic blah. I go for the salad bar. The last time I ordered off the menu it was shrimp scampi. The rest of my party got their entres befor me and when mine did arrive it was raw. The shrimp were tranluscent and still cold. How could a place serve an entre late and it still be undercooked? To make thing worse the management refused to do anything. Have not been back since.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Totally average, unexciting Ruby Tuesday's. Got food to go, it was OK. Server forgot to put the biscuits in with my entree.