Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Starkville
$86
Hotels.com
$120
$109
Comfort Suites Starkville(Starkville)(Great Value!)
$103
$89
$60
  • Breakfast included
$70
Hotel Chester(Starkville)(Great Value!)
$81
All reviewsruby tuesdaysfront deskroom was cleanturkey sausagepancake machinecinnamon rollspet feeabove averagegreat stafflate checkoutin townvery nice hotelstayed one nightexcellent locationbreakfast was deliciousfirst floorwould stay here again
Reviewed July 26, 2009

This would not have been my choice of hotels, but we were in town for a wedding and the room was paid for by someone else. However, I was pleasantly suprised at how nice and clean the hotel was. I am VERY picky about where I stay and I can't honestly say a negative thing about this place. They were also kind enough to extend our check out time due to issues we were having with getting out by noon. I didn't get a chance to swim so I can't comment on the pool, nor I didn't eat breakfast so I can't comment on the selection. But I can say that the room was very, very clean and the beds were so cozy. Also, the staff was very professional and accomodating. Thanks for a great stay!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed May 6, 2009

We moved to this motel after staying in another motel that was terrible! It was Graduation wkend, so rooms were scarce. I called ahead and the front desk explained that they had a few rooms, but we could not check in until 3 pm. We arrived to a friendly staff at the front desk. The rooms were freshly cleaned and smelled great! The breakfast was hot and had enough variety to satisfy all in our group. The entire building was neat and clean. Several other baseball families also stayed here and had a great experience.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 19, 2009

We just returned from a one-night stay at HIE. We had a suite, which was HUGE. The kids slept in the living room with a pull out sofa bed, and we had a separate sleeping area. There were two TVs in the room... AC worked fine. Free internet. No complaints here!

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed January 27, 2009

I stayed there Friday, 23 January 2009. They were a sponsor of the Frostbite Half-Marathon and had an advertised special for this event. They DID NOT HONOR this special. When I called to complain to a Mr. Carly who identified himself as the General Manager, he stated that there were not a sponsor this year. When my wife called him again, he was extremely rude and hung up on her. I have photos of the T-shirts with them listed as a sponsor. Many websites including theirs also state this. I'm not real sure, but I think that all that advertising saying that you're a sponsor, having your logo on all the materials, shirts and othre media just may indicate that you are a sponsor. In any event, THEY DO NOT HONOR ADVERTISED RATES.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank cyclingsoldier
Reviewed June 13, 2008

Desk clerk claims waterbugs good roaches. The management team saw fit to lie to us about the roaches we killed in our room. They claimed they were going to send someone to spray for bugs but no one showed up. They only discounted our room $10 a night for the inconvenience of all the roaches we killed. Also their internet service would not allow for surfing the web we could not even check our email on their business center computer or ours in our room.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank skipperwelch