“A+ Overall”

Central Station Grill
Ranked #10 of 126 Restaurants in Starkville
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Bar scene
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Local American style restaurant with an extensive menu variety, beautiful ambiance, great happy hour, private dining options, and amazing service.
“A+ Overall”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

We attended an engagement party at this restaurant and were not disappointed. The party was held in a private area upstairs. The service was great. The food was great. They had a band playing downstairs that was very good. Overall we had a wonderful experience.

• Visited August 2014
CentralStationGrill, Manager at Central Station Grill, responded to this review, August 20, 2014
THank you for taking the time to fill out a review. I really appreciate it! Also, thank you so much for booking with us for the engagement party! Im happy to hear the band was so interactive with your group!! We do live music the 3rd weekend of every month so feel free to come on back when we have it! I look forward to seeing you again soon!

Terry Long

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Only brunch on Saturday in town!”
Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

I've been to the grill several times for brunch on Sundays, but it's usually not easy to get a table. Now, they started serving brunch on Saturdays, too, with a Bloody Mary bar! My friends and I plan on going before the football games all season!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Diana L
Starkville, MS
“Nice place but prices a bit high”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

They have a good variety of food and everything is tasty. The spring rolls are my favorite appetizer. A variety of seating options with outdoor seating a possibility. Wait staff are friendly and atmosphere is good. Their prices are a bit high for the type and quantity of food they offer, but they offer some lower cost options.

• Visited July 2014
Waveland, Mississippi
“Sunday brunch - very impressed”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

I'm surprised to read these reviews, especially after the excellent meal we had a week or so ago. Being from the Gulf Coast it's hard to impress me with a crab cake, but the one I had with the Crab Benedict was delicious. Flavor was good, just the right amount of crab and they even had crawfish in it!
Service was impeccable and the decor was very nice. I didn't see cracked booths or anything that looked even remotely old, so maybe all of that has been renovated. I'm glad I looked on Yelp and the reviews were mostly favorable or I wouldn't have even gone here. There were three of us in our party and all of us were very impressed with our meal. I would definitely return.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank 157mk
Bethesda, Maryland
“Fun spot during the school year I'm sure.”
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

We had lunch here on business. The place was quiet but I'm sure it's rocking when Mississippi is in session. The food was fine, nothing special