“Good food and service”

Central Station Grill
Ranked #11 of 127 Restaurants in Starkville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Local American style restaurant with an extensive menu variety, beautiful ambiance, great happy hour, private dining options, and amazing service.
Saint Simons Island, Georgia, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food and service”
Reviewed February 25, 2012

I ate here for lunch when in Starkville for business. I was doing work, but servers tended to me as necessary but didn't bug me too much so I could focus. Manager greeted me as I was wrapping up to be sure iwas happy. Service was good, food was good, and I lie the atmosphere.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank Carly W

Starkville
“Good choices; consistent quality”
Reviewed February 2, 2012

Good menu options - from appetizers, sandwiches, to full dinners. They handle groups very well also.

1 Thank StarkvilleRita
Starkville, Mississippi
“Not good at all”
Reviewed January 7, 2012

We went to this place for a special occasion. We came to this result after reading some reviews. This place is not even close to what I expected. We ordered ribeye and steak. Both have poor quality. The worst of all was their dessert. Their brownie was not fresh.

• Visited December 2011
Jackson, Mississippi
“Great service and the cheese sticks are a must”
Reviewed November 29, 2011

Our server was excellent and the new building looks great. All of us got cheese sticks and salads(to balance out the fat, of course), and we loved it. Defnitely a place to visit when coming to Starkville. Come early or late on game weekends, it gets packed!

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank MSgirl47
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best restaurant in starkville,ms”
Reviewed October 16, 2011

The entire staff is friendly, from the hostess that opens the door to welcome you all the way tothe servers who were super friendly. Its great service, great food, and great atmosphere.whether you need to get in and out for a quick lunch or want dinner and a drink its definitely the place to go.

1 Thank Vip323