“TN visitors”

Hilton Garden Inn Starkville
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Starkville
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Very clean, beds are simple if you read the instructions. We stayed in the Jr. Suite and it was perfect for us because our son had his own TV and area. We love the Keurig coffee machines in the rooms:) Thank you for being very comfortable.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
John J, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Starkville, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Thank you for your recent stay. Our goal and promise is always your comfort and satisfaction. I was so glad to see that the room type worked out so well for the family. With a variety of room types we try and meet everyone's needs. we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Starkville.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

I would highly reccommend this hotel. Srvice is outstanding. The food is great and the bar and check in areas ae laid out nice. For the price this was a really nice hotel. An upgrade over other express hotels whe it comes to ammenities. I will definitely stay here again and will aloseek out oterHilton Garden hotels.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for those very kind words. Our goal and promise each and every day is your comfort and satisfaction. When you walk through our doors we always want you to feel at home. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Starkville.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

Stayed one night in January 2014. Good accommodations and facilities. Meals were good, with breakfast excellent value. Do need to have a car to get into Starkville Guest rooms were very large. Staff worked hard to make all guests feel welcome

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your recent stay. I was so glad to see that your stay went so well. Our goal and promise is always your comfort and satisfaction. We take great pride in making our guests feel like family. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Starkville.

Reviewed January 16, 2014

John the manager treated me like I was Conrad Hilton himself! Front desk personnel Julisa, Britney, Sheri, Payne helped me with faxing documents to my office in San Antonio. Once a Mississippi native I relocated to San Antonio to start my business and was called to Starkville to assist with recent pipe freezes that caused water damages to dwellings. Mississippi has very friendly hospitable citizens but John's staff went out of their way to make us feel like we were at home! The made to order breakfast was served by a friendly, smiling staff and the portions were substantial that I skipped lunch on several days. Checked in on 1/8/2014 with departure 1/16/2014. The value was excellent and if you can be I the lobby around 5:00 PM the serve fresh baked chocolate chip cookies that are awesome. A comfort food that makes you feel warm inside. John and staff thanks again for a fabulous stay! When I come back to Stark Vegas I will be seeing y'all again.
Thanks,
Tommy G San Antonio, Texas

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

It was great to here from you. Had a great time getting tp know you and your guys. When you are back in there area please holler. Hopefully next time won't be to fix water damage but to relax. Continued success.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

We were in town for my brother in law's funeral. Your staff was very kind and supportive. The customer service agent at the front desk had an outstanding "willingness to help" attitude. The restaurant staff was very attentive and customer focused. We are Hilton Honors Members and Hilton Vacation Club Owners. We have stayed at many Hilton facilities around the world. The Starkville, MS hotel is among the best. Kudos to your staff for creating an excellent customer experience during a difficult time.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
John J, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Starkville, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

Thank you for the very kind words regarding your stay in Starkville. Our goal is to try and make everyone who walks through the front door feel like family. Even though this was a difficult time for the family I am glad we could bring you the comfort and satisfaction you were looking for.

Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

Its nice, a little bigger than most other hotel rooms and pretty much silent. A little too much money for me to pay for just a room though. I know of other places in the area closer to town that are cheaper and just as clean.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for you recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn of Starkville. I was glad to see that your stay went well, although the price may have been more than you wanted to pay. We try and stay comeptitive with pricing while still offering the highest quality of service and amenities in the area. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Starkville.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

The overall stay was acceptable with a few annoying events. Upon arrival, my HHonors # was not available, so I had to go back out to my car and find the card. The room did not have regular coffee, just decaf and tea. The bed had thin single sheets which made me feel like I was staying at a low budget motel. The restaurant and bar service was excellent. Very accommodating.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your recenty stay at the Hilton Garden Inn of Starkville. Please know that we respond quickly to any concerns and have addressed the coffee issue so it is not a problem in the future. Our goal is always your comfort and satisfaction. We look forward to seeing you in the future to show you we can be what you expect.