“Good accomodation and Lodging at Starkville”

Hilton Garden Inn Starkville
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Starkville
Newcastle, Australia
“Good accomodation and Lodging at Starkville”
Reviewed January 17, 2014

Stayed one night in January 2014. Good accommodations and facilities. Meals were good, with breakfast excellent value. Do need to have a car to get into Starkville Guest rooms were very large. Staff worked hard to make all guests feel welcome

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

John J, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Starkville, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Thank you for your recent stay. I was so glad to see that your stay went so well. Our goal and promise is always your comfort and satisfaction. We take great pride in making our guests feel like family. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Starkville.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Mississippi
Reviewed January 16, 2014

John the manager treated me like I was Conrad Hilton himself! Front desk personnel Julisa, Britney, Sheri, Payne helped me with faxing documents to my office in San Antonio. Once a Mississippi native I relocated to San Antonio to start my business and was called to Starkville to assist with recent pipe freezes that caused water damages to dwellings. Mississippi has very friendly hospitable citizens but John's staff went out of their way to make us feel like we were at home! The made to order breakfast was served by a friendly, smiling staff and the portions were substantial that I skipped lunch on several days. Checked in on 1/8/2014 with departure 1/16/2014. The value was excellent and if you can be I the lobby around 5:00 PM the serve fresh baked chocolate chip cookies that are awesome. A comfort food that makes you feel warm inside. John and staff thanks again for a fabulous stay! When I come back to Stark Vegas I will be seeing y'all again.
Thanks,
Tommy G San Antonio, Texas

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
It was great to here from you. Had a great time getting tp know you and your guys. When you are back in there area please holler. Hopefully next time won't be to fix water damage but to relax. Continued success.
Fenton, MI, United States
Reviewed December 28, 2013

We were in town for my brother in law's funeral. Your staff was very kind and supportive. The customer service agent at the front desk had an outstanding "willingness to help" attitude. The restaurant staff was very attentive and customer focused. We are Hilton Honors Members and Hilton Vacation Club Owners. We have stayed at many Hilton facilities around the world. The Starkville, MS hotel is among the best. Kudos to your staff for creating an excellent customer experience during a difficult time.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

John J, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Starkville, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
Thank you for the very kind words regarding your stay in Starkville. Our goal is to try and make everyone who walks through the front door feel like family. Even though this was a difficult time for the family I am glad we could bring you the comfort and satisfaction you were looking for.
Locust Fork, Alabama
Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

Its nice, a little bigger than most other hotel rooms and pretty much silent. A little too much money for me to pay for just a room though. I know of other places in the area closer to town that are cheaper and just as clean.

Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for you recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn of Starkville. I was glad to see that your stay went well, although the price may have been more than you wanted to pay. We try and stay comeptitive with pricing while still offering the highest quality of service and amenities in the area. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Starkville.
Mandeville, LA, United States
Reviewed December 27, 2013

The overall stay was acceptable with a few annoying events. Upon arrival, my HHonors # was not available, so I had to go back out to my car and find the card. The room did not have regular coffee, just decaf and tea. The bed had thin single sheets which made me feel like I was staying at a low budget motel. The restaurant and bar service was excellent. Very accommodating.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your recenty stay at the Hilton Garden Inn of Starkville. Please know that we respond quickly to any concerns and have addressed the coffee issue so it is not a problem in the future. Our goal is always your comfort and satisfaction. We look forward to seeing you in the future to show you we can be what you expect.
scott101699
Reviewed December 22, 2013

Always like to stay at this hotel. Very Clean and friendly. Breakfast s always good an fast. Only had one issue with a bar of soap from a previous guest being left behind. Probably just overlooked, because everything else was great.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

John J, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Starkville, responded to this review, December 23, 2013
Thank you for your recent stay in Starkville. I was so glad to see that your stay went well. Our goal is always your comfort and satisfaction. Our guests are family and we can't wait to see them on their next trip to Starkvile.
Chicago, United States
Reviewed December 20, 2013

I needed a place to stay while I was in Starkville so I did a Google search for hotels in the area and what reviews were written. Really liked the reviews for the Hilton compared to my other choices. I will have no problem reserving a room with them again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your recent stay in Starkville and the kind comments regarding your stay. Our goal and promise is always your comfort and satisfaction. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Starkville.