“Locally Owned”

Lonnie Tant's ltalia Pizza Cafe
Ranked #5 of 166 Restaurants in Southaven
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed June 9, 2019 via mobile

This place is amazing! The atmosphere is that of a Mom n Pop shop! The owner, Lonnie was there making his way around visiting. He seemed to know the locals by name. It was just a great experience. The food was beyond amazing! The cheese curds were to die for! Will for sure be back! Wish I could give it more than 5 stars!

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed May 8, 2019 via mobile

One of the best pizzas in the area!!!! Do yourself a favor and get a group together and go eat ONE BIG PIZZA!!!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed February 12, 2019

This is a really great place for a good pizza, cold beer and laid-back environment. Employees are always helpful and the food is always hot and delicious. Also, the owner is a really nice guy that is a very active donor to local schools and law enforcement. Give it a try - you won't regret it!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 16, 2019

I’ve always been treated like a valued customer. Mr. Tant is always present when I’m there and does whatever needs to be done. He brings out food and is genuinely enthused about the customers and his business. I love eating there!

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank Christy S
Reviewed January 15, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I visited yesterday for lunch. We have been here many times.Those garlic knots are the bomb. We love the food here. I love when Mr. Tant stops by our table to chat and refill our drinks. He is very nice and is very much a hands-on boss.

Date of visit: January 2019