“Eccellente”

Lonnie Tant's ltalia Pizza Cafe
Ranked #5 of 166 Restaurants in Southaven
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed December 28, 2018 via mobile

This is great Itilian dining. We were just driving by but when we saw it, my husband who is Italian immediately turned around. The owner is great and very accommodating. We're 5 hours away but will be back on our next trip south.

The pizza is great and that crust....eccellente!!!

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed November 30, 2018 via mobile

Perfect Pre-Race carb loading meal! We have Stromboli’s and Lasagna! Fabulous! Price was great! Atmosphere and service was Awesome!

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 5, 2018 via mobile

If you haven’t eaten here yet, shame on you. We drive from Arkansas for this pizza. They cook everything fresh and use only The highest quality ingredients. The owner is a gem. Their entrees are wonderful as well.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2018

The service might seem to be slow, but that is because everything you order is cooked fresh! Every thing on the menu is delicious and it will be served hot! If you order lasagna, you might want to consider a half order as that is a gracious plenty for me. The garlic knots are awesome! I love to eat there.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank 965lawrencej
Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

This is the trip advisor top rated pizza place in Southhaven, MS so we had to give it a try. We got the "big mama" for my family of 5 and it was more than enough. And, it was delicious! The cheese bread is also really tasty. I had to wait a while since it was busy and each pizza is hand made. They were super nice about it, offered me a beverage and were very apologetic. Real personable. All in all a great experience!

Date of visit: July 2018