“Disappointed in the Olive Branch location.”
Review of Italia Pizza Cafe

Italia Pizza Cafe
Ranked #5 of 143 Restaurants in Southaven
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Olive Branch, MS
“Disappointed in the Olive Branch location.”
Reviewed September 29, 2009

We have eaten at the Southaven location many times and always had good food and service. The service at the Olive Branch location in the evening I'm sad to say is not good, even with just a few guests in the restaurant at the time. The food was good, but with the poor service I don't think I'll be back to this location.

North Mississippi
“Nothing like we expected...”
Reviewed August 11, 2009

In the past, we have visited the Southaven location. We were excited to learn that a new location was opening in Olive Branch which we visited on Friday, 07/10/2009. Sorry to say, we were very disappointed. We ordered a 16" pizza with pepperoni and sausage... there was very little meat on the pizza. We ended up paying approximately $28.00 for a pizza we could have gotten from any other local pizza place.

On our way home, my husband and I were comparing the original Italia’s pizza to the pizza at the Olive Branch location—not even close!

NW Mississippi
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Pizza Around!”
Reviewed February 11, 2009

This is a great place. Great atmosphere, great food, plenty of room for parties, etc. Lonnie Tant, the owner, makes sure you are satisfied. He uses very fresh ingredients, has a clean place that is kid friendly and goes the extra mile with EVERY customer. Fantastic!!! I am a regular customer now and have never had a bad meal or a bad experience. You MUST try the barbeque chicken pizza.

1 Thank Bike79
Southaven, Mississippi
“Best Pizza in Southaven!”
Reviewed April 19, 2008

I've been to most of the pizza places in Southaven--and many in the Memphis area-- and in my opinion, Italia is the best. Lonnie, the owner, is usually there and he goes out of his way to make sure customers feel welcome. I've been a regular customer there for nearly two years and have never had a bad experience.