“Great restaurant”

Good for: Families with children
LaPlace, Louisiana
“Great restaurant”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

The restaurant was very clean with friendly personnel and good food. Service was very prompt. It has great atmosphere and you feel very comfortable there.

Visited July 2013

Livingston, Alabama
“Good food and Great service”
Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

I tested the staff at Logan's with a last minute request to take a party of 40 after another local steakhouse said they could accommodate us. The other place got 1.5 hour call ahead courtesy call and said we might wait 30 minutes. We arrived and magically the wait turned into 1 hour 45 minutes. I called Logan's and told them my story and they said if we wanted to eat they would open the back room and they would take care of us. Five minutes later we arrived at Logan's and immediately sat down. They dedicated 4 servers to our group and we enjoyed good food and great service! This location is like every other Logan's I've been too, but their willingness to go the extra mile puts them in a class of their own. THANK YOU!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Coach_Atkinson
Hernando, Mississippi
“Great place to eat dinner”
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

I see the poor reviews and I must admit that I don't try too much here because I found something that I really like. I have tried a few different meals(which were decent), but the grilled chicken is pretty much amazing! Reasonably, I have never had problems here that you won't find elsewhere. The service is always excellent! No complaints here about this restaurant. Ask for Caleb or Josh for great service as they will make sure everything goes great!

Nesbit, Mississippi
“OMG!”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

where to start? Since there were six of us we were seated in a semi circle booth..ok we were fine, trouble is the bar is on the other side of this 6ft partition, and the smoke from the bar was wafting over. (one of the kids have asthma) The food was terrible! After we waited so long for it to come, and we are not impatient or picky eaters, my son's burger came with the mushroom he'd asked to hold. My son said he would just pick off the mushrooms. My husband's steak was dry (ordered between med and well) the baked potatoes were not hot, but cool. But,the kicker was my 6 year old's corn dog! It was still partially frozen! She was hungry and started to cry.
So we sent it back, to be warmed up, and after a long wait it came back! Fried to a hard shell, when my husband cracked it open, with much effort, the hot dog was like a shriveled up piece of leather. My son took a photo of it on his phone! We were laughing and joking! The server just shook his head and laughed! The server was also apologizing profusely, he said they were training a new cook, tonight.

The manager came to our table and apologized as well. My husband told him this is our first and last time coming here. Of all the many restaurants in this town, we chose yours. We were very nice about it, not angry or mean. The manager gave took half off of everything on our bill, and also gave us some coupons for free appetizers and money off our next visit. But we're not ever coming back! The server was so sweet, he told us it was his last week, and he wanted it to go smoothly. judging from that comment they must have a lot of trouble there. We still gave him a ten dollar tip. Bless his heart he's almost done with school to be an EMT. We wished him the best of luck. That place was terrible, the only good thing was our family was able to eat together one evening, and sorta had fun joking about the corn dog. The photo may even be on his Facebook page.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank jonsey p
Sedona, AZ
“Too bad”
Reviewed November 2, 2012 via mobile

Had high expectations when we went here BUT they were soon lowered. Ordered a steak and they forgot the salad and bread and when I asked about it they kinda smirked at me and asked if I wanted it to "GO" . All in all a bad experience.