“Love the food, waiters and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Logan's Roadhouse

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #87 of 141 Restaurants in Southaven
Cuisines: American, Bar, Steakhouse, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Memphis, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love the food, waiters and service”
Reviewed March 28, 2011

I go there every friday night for dinner. We sit over in the smoking section since that is where our regular waitress works. There is no problem sitting in the smoking section since few people in that area smoke.
Two of the managers I've seen that work there have unusal attitudes. On some occasions they'll either help out bringing out food or asking how our meal is. But other times they'll talk to some guests like they're old friends and barely giving a glancing smile to others. If you go on the weekends and don't mind others smoking ask for Desiree. She has been our waitress since her first day and we love her! If you become her regular and pretty much get the same thing everytime she will usually have your order memorized.
There have been very few mistakes with our order but if it is mentioned she will take your plate right away and get it fixed.

• Visited March 2011

Thayer, Missouri
“YUCK, YUCK, and YUCK”
Reviewed March 19, 2011

We had to wait 35 minutes to be seated even though the entire garage diningroom was empty. We were served our predinner salads without eating utensils and finally had to ask for some to eat with. I ordered my steak WELL, even explaining that I would not accept any pink in my steak. When I received my meal there was blood running all over it. I handed it back and then the waitress argued that maybe she gave my fellow diner my steak. After approximately 6 minutes of arguing, it was taken back. The waitress brought my baked potato back to me on a saucer. 20 minutes later I got my steak, after all my family was finished. Needless to say I took my steak back to the hotel in a box.....NEVER AGAIN!!!!!

• Visited March 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Logan's is always a treat no matter which one you go to, but the one in Southaven is the best because the servers are...”
Reviewed May 1, 2008

Logan's is always a treat no matter which one you go to, but the one in Southaven is the best because the servers are ALWAYS so fun. They act like there's nowhere they'd rather be than there, helping you. The filet minon at Logan's is OUT OF THIS WORLD, but if you aren't celebrating something special just get a burger and a beer and enjoy yourself. You can never go wrong with Logan's. It's not a good place for kids, though, so leave them at home - the food is too big for them and it's more of a beer and burger atmosphere.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook