“Tastes like home!!!”

Milano's NY Pizza
Ranked #10 of 162 Restaurants in Southaven
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed April 24, 2018

We're from Connecticut, but have lived in Kentucky the last few years. Perhaps the one thing we miss the most about home is the great pizza and Italian food. Several years ago, we took a vacation to Memphis, and had booked a hotel in Southaven MS. When we got there, the hotel was on fire (well, only one room!) so we had to walk around the area until the firemen cleaned out the hotel. It was then that we landed at Milano's I suppose that was the Hand of God because we ended up eating the Best Pizza and pasta we'd had in the years since we left the Northeast. So when we went back to Memphis we made sure we stayed in Southaven again, and ate at Milano's 3 of the 4 nights of our stay. Milano's is the best. It's a real gem. Every time we're in Memphis, we'll eat there. In fact we'll make it a point of visiting Memphis regularly to eat there!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

Delicious! Greek salad and slice of pizza. I will visit again when i am in town. Wish it was near my house. I had a hard time choosing lunch because everything looked good.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed November 15, 2017

Often passed by but it's a little out of site, finally went in and we loved the pizza and for the size then price is not at all bad.
This was a discovered hidden Jewel.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed July 28, 2017 via mobile

Lots of food.
Fettuccine Alfredo w chicken & lasagna were served in aluminum pans. Son liked the Alfredo, but my lasagna tasted like tomato paste. We had an entire pepperoni, mushrooms, blk olives, green pepper pizza, plus 2 pieces of cheese pizza. They loved their pizza. The salads came loaded w cheese, the dressing tasted of oil & needed vonegar. I liked the garlic knots.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed March 27, 2017

Several of my friends and I enjoy lunch at Milano's several times a month. Milano's has the best pizza in town and is very budget friendly.

Date of visit: March 2017